Traffic Data Collected
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website:
- IP addresses;
- Domain servers;
- Types of computers accessing the Website;
- Types of web browsers used to access the Website;
- Referring source which may have sent you to the Website; and
- Other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website (collectively "Traffic Data").
Information Collected from You
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website, we may require you to provide us with certain information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following information:
- 1 Your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request;
- 2 Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us;
- 3 Correspondence that you send us;
- 4 Calls that we make to you or you make to us;
- 5 Surveys that you complete through the Website or based on our request;
- 7 Your IP address, log-in times, operating system and browser type; and
- 8 Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, Traffic Data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access whilst visiting our Website.
Personal Information and Third Party Information are collectively referred to as "Information".
Use and Storage of Information
1 We use your Information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website;
- To notify you about changes to our service(s);
- To improve our internal customer training,
- To comply with financial services regulations including retention of financial information and transactions;
- For financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks;
- For customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
- To enhance the security of our services;
- To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
Retention of Data
We are required under applicable laws to retain certain records for a period of at least 5 (five) years after closure of your Services , which will include your personal data such as your name, contact details, customer number and transaction history, etc. ("Retained Data"). Other than the Retained Data, we will delete and destroy all Personal Information that we hold about you when you (or we) terminate your Services.
We do not store your online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password.
Please note that we will not store your credit card information.
Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your personal or security details by e-mail. If you receive any e-mail purportedly from Silverline App requesting your personal or security details, please do not respond to it ("Such E-mail"). Please forward any Such E-mail to Silverline help desk and thereafter delete the e-mail immediately.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates and the following:
- A prospective buyer of our business or a buyer of a substantial number of the shares in our business;
- The police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others;
- Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market related products without requiring your further consent.
- Third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services;
- Third parties who referred you to us initially and to whom we owe a commission payment as a result of the referral. Where the commission payment is based on transaction volumes, numbers or types of transactions, we may share that information with that third party, but we will not disclose the full details of each of your transactions without your further written consent; and
- Third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested. We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
We also use Information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development;
- To audit usage of the Website
We reserve the right to disclose Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
We may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number registered with us. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the proper operation and administration. You expressly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
As Apptech1 app user, you will occasionally receive information by e-mail from us, unless you have expressly chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. You can change whether or not you receive newsletters from us. However please note that you will still receive communication regarding transactional e-mails or other notifications affecting the operation of your legal relationship.
Phishing is the name given to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords.
If you receive such an e-mail or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us please forward the e-mail or report the incident by e-mail.
Our Website and to Other Websites
You must always obtain the prior written approval of Apptech1 App before creating a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to any web-page on the Apptech1 App Website. Apptech1 App may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, we may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly our name or website address. Any use or display of our logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as Apptech1 App may determine at its absolute discretion. Apptech1 App is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website to any Apptech1 App website. Any links so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, Apptech1 App of such third party website. Any link to our website shall always be an active and direct link to our website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of our website only and no "framing" or "deep-linking" of any web-page of our Website or content is allowed. Please contact Silverline Apptech or logon to www.apptech1.com/support if you wish to create a hyperlink to any page of our Website on a third party website.
"Cookies" are small computer files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Website. At your option, expense and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website.
Other Cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer's IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide the Website with more information about our user's demographics and internet behaviors. You may find out more about the information collected and how to opt-out of receiving these Cookies by visiting our partner's website.
We do not link the information stored in these Cookies directly to any of your Information you submit while on the Website.
1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are cookies which are essential for our Website to operate such as those which identify you so you can log into your Silverline App account. They allow you to move around our Website and use the services you have requested. These Cookies will be activated when you enter our Website and as you use our Website.
2 Compliance Cookies
These include Cookies which are necessary to assist in meeting our regulatory compliance obligations, such as anti-money laundering and anti-fraud obligations, and prevent your Apptech1App account from being hijacked. These cookies will be activated when you enter our Website and as you use our Website.
3 Performance Cookies
These are Cookies that help us to improve how our Website works and to deliver a better service to you. For example, they will assess which pages you visit most often or if you get an error message. They also allow us to see if you have used the Website of one of our group or affiliated companies. All information collected by these Cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
4 Functionality Cookies
These Cookies allow us to deliver a more personalized service to you and allow our Website to remember choices you have made such as the language you prefer or the region you are in. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as being able to comment on one of our blogs.
5 Third Party Cookies
When you visit a page on our Website with content embedded from third parties, for example, YouTube or Twitter, Cookies may be downloaded onto your device. We do not set or control these Cookies. If you are concerned about the types of Cookies that may be downloaded you check the third party websites for more information about these Cookies.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Website. These website analytics services do not collect information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Website easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
Security Checks, Review and Releases
To maintain a high level of security, we reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, verify your financial transactions and further document your consent to this Agreement. To facilitate these security checks, you agree to provide such identification or other information or documentation as we, in our sole and unfettered discretion, deem necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to void your Apptech1App account. You will be notified of such verification request by e-mail or telephone and your Silverline App account balances will be forfeited if you fail to provide us with such requested documentation and information within the time period reasonably specified by us. Such request for documentation and information may include a sworn affidavit of identity and eligibility, release of liability in favor of us and publicity authorization.
You may choose not to provide us with any Information while accessing the Website. In such an event, you can still access much of the Website; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Website that require your Information.
Confidentiality and Security
- comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Silverline App or another party.
- I give consent to Silverline App to collect KYC documents from PSUs and Government agencies on my behalf.
- Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
We are committed to ensuring that your Information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of Information we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to keep your information safe. Once logged into your Apptech1 App account, all internet communication is secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and the connection is encrypted and authenticated using AES 128bit encryption key exchange mechanism.
However, this high level of protection can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your Apptech1 App account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them any time once you are logged on but you should always also immediately contact customer services at Apptech1 App Helpdesk and tell us why you think your login details have been compromised. Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information on how to keep your Apptech1 App account safe.
You have a legal right to a copy of any Information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that Information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your Information for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Liability
We makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of the Website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by us.
The contents of this website are under copyright and/or trademark of their original author(s) unless otherwise noted on the page itself.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at Apptech1 App Helpdesk and we will attempt to address your issue.